Marketing a property is not very easy when there is a lot of competition in the market for the real estate business. Well, your property must be appealing to potential buyers when they come for on-ground inspection or even virtually.
Staging your home is one of the best options to market your property and make it appealing for the consumers in the market. Have you experienced looking at a property that is badly designed with loads of furniture and cracked walls? Well, it is a nightmare for anyone to look at such property.
Staging can be done in two ways, home staging and virtual staging. Home staging is where there is an on-the-surface solution for your property that attracts the buyers where virtual staging is created with real images of your empty home.
It is very easy to get a professional stager online, and you just need to use your search engine. Well, we make it easier for you. Advantagestyling.com.au is the best online solution for your property from the leading home staging experts in Sydney. You can request for a free quote on the website and present your property to the buyers in the best way possible.
To get a professional home stager from Advantage styling, visit: https://advantagestyling.com.au/
Reasons why staging is important:
Nobody likes a smelly home with unwanted furniture, low lighting, and other points will turn off the buyer just by looking at the property. To sell a property, the most important thing you must do is present it in the best possible way. Here’s why you need a professional stager.
- Relax: A professional stager will do all the work for staging your home and the seller can just sit and relax while it is happening. You just need to get the highest possible price for your property and leave everything else in the hands of the styling company.
- More Money: It is proven by various studies a staged home is sold at a 6% more price than that of an unstaged home. It is an investment with extra returns for the seller.
- Buyers help in visualizing: The most important reason for staging is that it helps the buyer to visualize the property before buying it. Visual staging is cost-efficient and convenient in this case. The job of a staging company is to get the buyers to imagine themselves enjoying their time staying at the property.
According to a study by the National Association of Realtors, 77% of the buyers experienced better ways to visualize their properties as potential homes through home staging.
- Properties sold faster: It has been proven by a study from the Real Estate Staging Association that staged homes stay for 72% lesser time in the market. A seller will always want to sell his property as soon as possible for the best price. Home staging can make your properties so attractive that your buyer will fall in love with it at first sight.
- Cut off from memories: A seller need not be objective while selling the property as the changes are made by the stager.